Seventh and Eighth week maybe Nine?

 I've been working as a course developer for some time now and I have really been able to hone in my skills as an instructional designer with this position. I have more access to things I didn't when I was an intern so the job is much easier and smoother now. I've been able to deliver content and build so many pages in Canvas. I've taken over one course, a sociology course, that I've been building by myself and it feels awesome. I am more confident than ever in my skills now and I really can't wait to keep putting them to the test. My team has been so encouraging and helpful during my transition into this full time position. I can go to them with any and all questions and there is no hesitation to help me from them. I am excited to keep up the good work and contribute the most I can to MSU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fourth and Fifth Week

End of Nov.

Last week!