Fourth and Fifth Week

 Last week I waited patiently to hear back from MSU regarding my position as a Course Developer. During that waiting time I enhanced my ID skills as much as I could. I learned how to transfer latex files to html so we can make math formulas more accessible. I also learned a lot about organization and building by building up courses from other teams as well as my own teams. I have been able to present materials to SMEs that I have created and it has been great. This week I heard back on the position and I go the job! I will be a course developer at MSU on November 1st working in my same team! I'm so excited to push myself with this new position and really dive into the ID world. I feel nervous but very confident. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of Nov.

Last week!